Thread: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

sad The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

I am playing this game on the Facebook since two weeks and now I am stuck in the Central Park quest with a problem. I am not able to paint the balls to the yellow in the Central Park. The yellow paint which is there in the game is not able to get the highlighted so that I could paint the balls. I have tried so much but I am stuck with the same problem still. Could anyone help me out of this problem? Is there anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

idea Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

Can I know what is the browser that you are using, what is your operating system, what is the Flash Version. It would be very helpful to me in getting to the solution then, Thank you.

Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

• Browser - Google Chrome.
    • Operating System – Windows 7 with 64 bits.
    • Flash Version - 11.1.102.55

I have to somehow paint the balls in the Central Park quest as I would like to look the balls very attractive and doing this I will also be able to complete the task easily.

idea Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

Quote Originally Posted by Muskil View Post
    • Browser - Google Chrome.
    • Operating System – Windows 7 with 64 bits.
    • Flash Version - 11.1.102.55

I have to somehow paint the balls in the Central Park quest as I would like to look the balls very attractive and doing this I will also be able to complete the task easily.
    I have gone through the game and I saw that there is a paint brush in the Central Park scene that would be very helpful to you so that you can be able to paint the balls in the yellow color. Thank You. Hope this helps.

question Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

I have really stuck in the Central Park scene of the Hidden Chronicles from last two days. I have found a task in which I have to Paint the Ball in the yellow color. I was able to find the paint and also with the efforts I have found out the balls in the scene but the problem is that I am not able to apply the yellow color or do anything like this. It would be really helpful to me if anyone suggest me how to complete this paint task.

smile Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

When I was playing the Central Park quest or the scene in the Hidden Chronicles than I have noticed that only finding the balls and the yellow paint won’t complete the task. You may also need to search for the paint brush that will help you to paint the ball in the yellow color. Once you finished finding the paint brush then you should dip the paint brush in the Paint bucket and then paint the ball in yellow color.

Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    When I was playing the Central Park quest or the scene in the Hidden Chronicles than I have noticed that only finding the balls and the yellow paint won’t complete the task. You may also need to search for the paint brush that will help you to paint the ball in the yellow color. Once you finished finding the paint brush then you should dip the paint brush in the Paint bucket and then paint the ball in yellow color.
    Really appreciated by your comment. I will surely going to find the paint brush and try to complete the task of the Central Park Scene. Your comment was helpful.

I have observed that there is the bucket of the paint given in the Central Park and I have found that. I have even found the balls in the scene. But the problem is that I cannot move the bucket of the paint or even the balls so that I could paint them to the yellow color in this scene. Why is it so that I am unable to move these two objects because I am able to move the other objects in the scene? Am I on the right track or am I incorrect?

Arrow Re: The yellow paint is unable to paint balls in Central Park Scene of Hidden Chronicles game

Sorry, but in the Central Park Scene there are the certain objects that you cannot be able to move in order to complete your task. And the paint bucket and the balls are the examples of the non-moving objects of the Central Park Quest. Rather, You have to search for a paint brush which will be helpful to be moved and dip that brush in the paint bucket in order to color the balls yellow.

Hope this helps you.

I know that this must seem VERY odd. In the Central Park scene, I do not even have the paint brush (supposed to be bottom left at the bike) to paint the ball with the yellow paint. I am stuck in that scene.

I know that this must seem VERY odd. In the Central Park scene, I do not even have the paint brush (supposed to be bottom left at the bike) to paint the ball with the yellow paint. I am stuck in that scene.
    Hey you can check out the solution that has been mentioned here, just check it out and see if it is helping you both.