Thread: Need more information on scoring, accuracy and false clicks in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Need more information on scoring, accuracy and false clicks in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I searched a lot in the internet regarding this information and I was not able to find much information on that, so that’s why I want to know on what basis do we score more points in this game? Also I have heard of obtaining 10 thousand for getting the hint bonus is that correct? If yes then who will be able to explain me properly about the same. I also needed to know more about the false clicks in the game. I noticed today while playing the game there has been a lot of false clicks heard when I know that I haven’t clicked anything at all. I hope you all might have understood what I have written here. any suggestions that you all have then please comment.

Re: Need more information on scoring, accuracy and false clicks in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    I searched a lot in the internet regarding this information and I was not able to find much information on that, so that’s why I want to know on what basis do we score more points in this game? Also I have heard of obtaining 10 thousand for getting the hint bonus is that correct? If yes then who will be able to explain me properly about the same. I also needed to know more about the false clicks in the game. I noticed today while playing the game there has been a lot of false clicks heard when I know that I haven’t clicked anything at all. I hope you all might have understood what I have written here. any suggestions that you all have then please comment.
    Regarding the false clicks I would say you need to have to click on the screen so that you will be able to start the timer. Now the first click will not be counted as a false clicks and apart from that whatever you click outside the game will not be counted at all. Regarding the scoring points, now that is a very difficult question to answer. Since in my case I got the scoring pints only after I got the first 2 trophies and after that my scoring rate literally dipped and I don’t have anyone to give a explanation for that.

Re: Need more information on scoring, accuracy and false clicks in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Yes even I am with you when it comes to the scoring points. In a scene inside the manor which usually has 12 items to find, now having being familiar to the scene I was able to get lots of items but the one thing that gave a question mark in my mind was the "combo" bonus it never seemed to go above 7? Why that’s a serious question that needs to be answered.

In my case I get a low score even after I keep scoring at good rate, I am faster and also I hardly do any kind of misclicks. So why is it that I do get a very low score? These questions should be answered by the zynga people.

Yes that really makes me think that as if why should I play this game when all I will be getting is a poor performance and nothing else. I am thinking to stop playing this game.

idea Re: Need more information on scoring, accuracy and false clicks in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

If you are so frustrated with this issue why don’t you all report the same issue with the zynga support team and check your luck there if they are able to solve your issue or not. C’mon you cannot leave such kind of game in the mid way there may be thousands of users who are playing this game and rather happily then how come they are getting a such kind of performance. So I would ask you to contact the zynga support team and you will get all the necessary information for sure.