Thread: Very difficult to find the Soldiers Stash items in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Very difficult to find the Soldiers Stash items in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

In the min game Soldiers Stash that I was playing today. I was just wondering whether how would I be able to find a coin in the game? It’s a very difficult to achieve. In spite of the repeat attempts from my side to magnify the screen and search for the coin but still I was not able to find anything there. I did not find any way to get the coin, in the process it sucked up all my energy In the game. Is there any way by which I would be able to grab the coins In the game through some method, I am sure you would be knowing about it, please let me know over here.

Re: Very difficult to find the Soldiers Stash items in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    In the min game Soldiers Stash that I was playing today. I was just wondering whether how would I be able to find a coin in the game? It’s a very difficult to achieve. In spite of the repeat attempts from my side to magnify the screen and search for the coin but still I was not able to find anything there. I did not find any way to get the coin, in the process it sucked up all my energy In the game. Is there any way by which I would be able to grab the coins In the game through some method, I am sure you would be knowing about it, please let me know over here.
    Yes the same is the problem with me as well in the game when I play this game I am not able to move the papers and the stuffs across, so it takes hell lot of time for me. Don’t know why.

Well can be a small bug in the game I would say you contact the support team of Zynga might be they would be able to tell you what is the problem. So do that and have a chat with them about the issue I am sure they will explain it to you.

I did have a chat with them and they are telling me to provide a screenshot of the game where I am getting this problem. Now who will sit and give a screenshot for the game where I am getting that problem, that would be impossible for me to do that.

That’s why I came here to seek some help from you all but it appears that you also are clueless about this problem.