Thread: Not getting requests to post on my wall while playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Not getting requests to post on my wall while playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am not able to get any request to post on my wall while playing this game, any ideas why is this happening, can you all please tell me? Is this a kind of bug or something else, I want some information on this. So that’s why I would ask you to please help me with the same. guys any idea please reply.

Re: Not getting requests to post on my wall while playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Well the publisher does not appear in most of the cases you get that in very selected items. I just want to know are you able to see the post on the feed or not? That’s what I want to know. If you are able to see it then everything is ok.

Re: Not getting requests to post on my wall while playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Dude in my case when I try to post things on the right corner it says that it has been successfully posted but on checking the wall nothing has been displayed there. Why is that so? I am sure that this might be a new kind of bug in this game. Even it is not there in the news feed as well, then where is the hell it has gone? Really difficult to find an answer for this, what say guys?

I would advise you to check the permission settings in facebook by going through the following steps over here.

1) Go to news feed. Click on the pencil sign and you will get a option of edit.

2) A edit news feed settings box will appear. You have to make sure that no other games name is in the list and if it is there in the list, then there is a small cross sign at the right side. Close it.

3) Now its time to set whether your friends can or cant see your feed posts, besides the home sign there is a down arrow button. Go to the privacy settings. In the page that will come up, control your default privacy. Select friends.

4) Now on clicking that you have to ensure that all your friends will be able to see all the posts that you make on your wall. Go to the edit settings. You will be able to see the ‘how you connect box’ . there is a option at the bottom called as ‘Who can post on your wall’ , there also you have to keep as Friends.

5) Now go back to the main privacy page, in the apps and website settings, go to the edit settings. Find the game for which you want to change the settings now in your case it is Hidden Chronicles.

6) After setting there is a edit settings option there click on that. Now you will get various options such as this app can, last data access and many more. You have to select App activity privacy. Select friends there.

7) Now in the ‘this app can’ option you should be able to see the ‘Post to facebook as me’ option. Then you are on right track. In case if you are not getting to see that option then remove that game and add it again.

I hope this helps.

In this case all the post from the apps will be automatically published. I should be getting an option to post or not. I should be getting that option. Then why is it I am not getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    In this case all the post from the apps will be automatically published. I should be getting an option to post or not. I should be getting that option. Then why is it I am not getting.
    Dude I have checked all the settings exactly the same way that you have mentioned in your posts. And I have kept the same settings for all the games that I play such as cityville and Farmville and all my posts are updated there in the wall. Not for this game why? This is happening with this game only and not other games. Can you all please explain me.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I would advise you to check the permission settings in facebook by going through the following steps over here.

1) Go to news feed. Click on the pencil sign and you will get a option of edit.

2) A edit news feed settings box will appear. You have to make sure that no other games name is in the list and if it is there in the list, then there is a small cross sign at the right side. Close it.

3) Now its time to set whether your friends can or cant see your feed posts, besides the home sign there is a down arrow button. Go to the privacy settings. In the page that will come up, control your default privacy. Select friends.

4) Now on clicking that you have to ensure that all your friends will be able to see all the posts that you make on your wall. Go to the edit settings. You will be able to see the ‘how you connect box’ . there is a option at the bottom called as ‘Who can post on your wall’ , there also you have to keep as Friends.

5) Now go back to the main privacy page, in the apps and website settings, go to the edit settings. Find the game for which you want to change the settings now in your case it is Hidden Chronicles.

6) After setting there is a edit settings option there click on that. Now you will get various options such as this app can, last data access and many more. You have to select App activity privacy. Select friends there.

7) Now in the ‘this app can’ option you should be able to see the ‘Post to facebook as me’ option. Then you are on right track. In case if you are not getting to see that option then remove that game and add it again.

I hope this helps.

I think the only option is to forcefully allow the zynga to post whatever and whenever it wants in my wall. That’s not done! There must be some way out of this.

Clear out your cache memory in your browser and also have a check with your flash browser and then start the game with the new settings. It should help you definitely. Yes a lot of people are complaining about this issue but yes until and unless zynga does not decide to get rid away with this issue, we cant do much about it.