Thread: Where are the ‘word scramble’s in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Where are the ‘word scramble’s in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

I keep hearing from a lot of people that there are word scramble in the game but interestingly I am not able to find it in the game why is that so, don’t you all think it should be there in the game? Then why haven’t I encountered that thing in the game? If you all have encountered that level in the game then tell me at which phase have you encountered it that will give me a better idea of the game, that’s what I can say here.

Re: Where are the ‘word scramble’s in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    I keep hearing from a lot of people that there are word scramble in the game but interestingly I am not able to find it in the game why is that so, don’t you all think it should be there in the game? Then why haven’t I encountered that thing in the game? If you all have encountered that level in the game then tell me at which phase have you encountered it that will give me a better idea of the game, that’s what I can say here.
    No even I haven’t come across word scrambles in the game, don’t know who spilled these beans to you. I have played this game so many number of times and haven’t come across once. Better ask your friend only from where did he get the word scrambles in the game. He might better explain it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    No even I haven’t come across word scrambles in the game, don’t know who spilled these beans to you. I have played this game so many number of times and haven’t come across once. Better ask your friend only from where did he get the word scrambles in the game. He might better explain it to you.
    I also did that for which he said that they are small clues in the game which should be used in a correct manner . It will be helpful in the further levels. Now he has not revealed me much about it, now that has kept me guessing as if what is this scribble thing in the game?

Some other gamers over here who has come across this strange word scramblers in the game. Then please notify me about the same, may be will be able to track it down in the game.

Well there is nothing called as word scramblers in the game, if you want then you can take the help of the zynga support team about the same and even they will respond you in the same manner as I am responding now.

There is nothing called as word scrambles in the game, your friend is just making a fool out of you.