Thread: Why is there a key hidden in every scene of Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Why is there a key hidden in every scene of Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

I can find that there is every key for each and every scene in the game, I am just wondering if these keys are kept for the future updates of this game, may be they will get unlocked in the future or something like that, well just made a wild guess for this. Don’t know what is the exact reason behind having that key. However if you are having some knowledge about this game then you can comment over here, about what do you all think about it?

Re: Why is there a key hidden in every scene of Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I can find that there is every key for each and every scene in the game, I am just wondering if these keys are kept for the future updates of this game, may be they will get unlocked in the future or something like that, well just made a wild guess for this. Don’t know what is the exact reason behind having that key. However if you are having some knowledge about this game then you can comment over here, about what do you all think about it?
    Well the game certainly has some objects hidden in one level or the another. So when you end up getting up some bonus for the game at that time you will realize the importance of the objects that were hidden. so that's the time to explore the objects or the keys or whatever you call them. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here, that’s it from my side for you.

I would not be happy if they appear in the premium scenes. Even if they appear then I would afford to have one or two max not more than that. Since they are quite expensive and rather concentrating on that I can work on some other objects that are available for me. They would be quite beneficial for me.

You can say that zynga might have kept for the future updates since possibilities are there it can be unlocked at the later stages of the game. That’s what I can say. So what I would advise you is to be patient and allow the game to progress at the later stages. You will automatically understand the importance of the hidden keys that you were talking about.

I hope I am clear to you.

It’s better to consult the support team of this game and enquire from them as if what is the use if that key. May be they will be able to make you understand what is the importance of that hidden key. In every 7 levels that I play In the game, I have noticed a hidden object in the game.