Thread: What are the use of trees in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

What are the use of trees in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

The title is my question itself. I don’t understand why are these trees, there in the game? I found them simply unwanted. As such I am new to this game and hence understanding each and every thing slowly. I have understood the game little bit but cant understand this small topic. So please explain me.

Re: What are the use of trees in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    The title is my question itself. I don’t understand why are these trees, there in the game? I found them simply unwanted. As such I am new to this game and hence understanding each and every thing slowly. I have understood the game little bit but cant understand this small topic. So please explain me.
    Well they are not big use for us in the game as such they don’t have any great values so it is always better to sell them because I fell they are simply a waste in the game, that’s all I can say here. so don’t worry they are nothing big aspects in the game, just a waste. That’s it!

They can be useful if you are interested in the decoration stuff. They are a very useful resource if you want to decorate something new in that. If you have trees then they do get added to your estate points. So in order to check that out you will have to roll over the mouse at the top of the tree you will get all the information as if how much estate points do you have.

Some trees do have value while some don’t. I sold a particular tree and I was able to fetch 5 coins against it . So that’s the benefit of having trees in the game. However I must agree that majority of the trees do not have values but still it is nice to have them.