Thread: Wall posts are not seen in Hidden Chronicles

Wall posts are not seen in Hidden Chronicles

Hi friends I play this game from the last ten days, and I like the features and the game concept while playing this game. The entire thing in this game is good but however I have seen one issue with this game, I have seen that I am not able to views the post that are being posted by my neighbors on my wall. So why this issue is there with this game, I can’t figure it out. So if you guys have any ideas for this issue or how to view that particular wall post then please let me know. Any reply or suggestion is appreciated and thanks.

Re: Wall posts are not seen in Hidden Chronicles

According to my information, there are some Hidden Chronicles posts which is not normally seen as other wall post, so in order to view such post you just have to make use of the link for this. Those link are available there on the official link for this game to view the Hidden Chronicles posts for this game.

May be the permission for that post set to be private so because of that you are not able to view that post, So first make sure that the permissions for that post must be public so that you can able to view. If your friends have set other permission for that post then because of that reason you are not able to view that post.

This is also due to changes of permission for that post and there in the setting changes. So to make changes to the permission for that particular post you need to make changes there in setting but if you can’[t able to see setting then the only way to fix this issue is to remove that game from your Facebook account and then added it again. And the thing that I have noticed with these steps is that there is nothing to worry about the data loss by this readdition of this game in your profile. This is one of the simple process to overcome any of the issue you are facing in this game.