Thread: Unable to Click on Gifts which Neighbors Hide On My land in Hidden Chronicles

Unable to Click on Gifts which Neighbors Hide On My land in Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, i am having two gifts which are been hidden by my neighbors on my land, the problem is that i am not able to click on either of gifts. I have refresh the page but then also i am not able to click on it and get it. It is been happen with anyone and what is your thought for it, so what should i do with it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Unable to Click on Gifts which Neighbors Hide On My land in Hidden Chronicles

Even that issue is been experienced with me also, whereas i am having 3 crates out which 2 are by my mano and 1 is on top of a table. So when i glitched the first box then it is preventing me to open it my ability to visit neighbors which are not there. It tells me that to travel to neighbors and then it keep on think that never going to my neighbors manor. This is been seem to be very much problematic, where many of the game are been required to visit to your neighbor.

Re: Unable to Click on Gifts which Neighbors Hide On My land in Hidden Chronicles

It is been the issue in the game and the developer of the game are saying that thee are been investigating on neighbor issues. They have also included that inability to click on neighbor gifts is also accompanied by not being able to visit a neighbor, so they have told send them mail about the bug which you are noticing it and will try to fix it out.