Thread: green package is not clickable in Hidden Chronicles

green package is not clickable in Hidden Chronicles

Hi friends I like to play this game thrice the days this is really a very good game. There is many much thing in this game this is one of the best facebook game, but however I get stuck at one issue with this game. The issue that I have seen in this game is that, I have recently I get one package but however whenever I try to make use of this package, that package shows some problems while I try to open it won’t able to open and also whenever I hover to that particular package it make lots of noise. So why this issue is there with this package in this game. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: green package is not clickable in Hidden Chronicles

According to my information, you just try to make verification for this game regarding this package is that whether that package is showing its name and also it is clickable or not ? If it is not then there might be chances that you have to make some more collection for that particular package to make use in this game. May you have missing something inorder to use that particular package.

There might be some issue with browser, so verify whether the browser is working fine with this particular game. And May the OS is not that much perfect to compile this game perfectly. And also make sure whether the Adobe Flash Player is install in to the system or not, and if not then make installation for updated Flash Player into the system to play this game perfectly.

The thing that I know about this package is that, one can send and retrieve this package in this game, so might be the sender have not send that package to your inbox, make sure that the package is successfully delivered and also may be you are not able to accept anything that are been send by your friends.

I think this is somewhat neighbor issue, so first make sure that neighbor don’t have any single issue with this game and also make sure that the system that you are using is suitable for this game. Because if the specs for the system are not proper then there might be some of the issue is with the System spec and configurations try to play this game.