Thread: Trouble in Getting Concert Tickets in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Trouble in Getting Concert Tickets in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hi friends I have played the game zynga Hidden Chronicles in my system , and I have seen many good thing in this game these is really the good Facebook game and also it is very entertain game. I like to play this game thrice a days and also I just wan t to know more about this game. So the main thing that I want to know about this game is that how can I get Concert Tickets for Zynga Hidden Chronicles, I have try many thing but however I am still confused about this. So if you guys have any ideas then please let me know.

Re: Trouble in Getting Concert Tickets in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

According to my information, the thing that I know about this Concert Tickets is that those who are playing this game will get this Concert Tickets. But however for that you have to play this game with the best skills and also if you play this game with the best of skills then there are the chances for having this Concert Tickets. And if you are not able to get Concert Tickets then try to clearout the cache, may be Cleaning out your cache will resolve this problems.

The thing that I know about such thing in this game is that, your friends have to click for request that you have send. If your friends will follow the click for your request then, it will works and also there are the alternate reason for not getting the concert tickets is that may be your request is still not delivered to the recipient or may be the request for this concert tickets by your friends is still not have been counted.

I have played this game, and I have seen in this game that there is none of the issue in this game. The thing that I know about this concert tickets is that it will be seen as a gift box and that you have to accept, this box you will get in an inventory.