Thread: how to fast find items in hidden chronicles

how to fast find items in hidden chronicles

Hi I have recently started playing the Hidden chronicles game on the facebook and I don’t know how to fast find the items in the game? I even don’t know where all the items present in the game are. I have got only 7 to 8 items. Can anyone help me to fast find the items? Need suggestions. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: how to fast find items in hidden chronicles

I am playing the same game and I am helped by hte other players to make the fast find of the items. You can also take the help of the players that are connected in your game. So try to cope with the players. This is also hidden object game. You will learn how to find the objects and the items as the time passes.

I also take the print screen shot of the game scene which I find difficult to find the items but I cannot always do this as this is very time consuming. It helps to find some of the items but it is very time consuming and it also give strain to my eyes as I have to see very carefully each and every part of the scene.

Screenshots!!! This is some kind that you are doing unfair to the game. I am a clean player and I don’t use such kind of the techs to find the items. The main reason that we find difficult to identify the items is because they are made of the same color as that of the color of hte scene which makes it difficult to identify. But that’s the main challenge to hte users of the game.

I don’t care whether I am cheating or not. I only want to know how I can fast find the items in the game. I always want to be a step ahead of the others as I want to be the leader of hte game. Hehe

I too think as you thought. I just want to find the items in the game as soon as possible in the time of the 60 secs. I may be a slowpoak in finding the items but i want to become the fast finder of the items and one day i surely will one of them. Thank You

ThumbsUp Re: how to fast find items in hidden chronicles

How do you print screen?:

You just have to press the "printscreensysrq" button from the keyboard and after that open the paint and then paste it there and save it. Hope that helps.