Thread: Cannot Accept Requests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Cannot Accept Requests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have newly started to play the Zynga Hidden Chronicles and having some problem with the game. Actually, I am having 48 requests from my friends, neighbors but not amble to accept their requests. Whenever I click on accept then nothing happens and the request cant be accepted. I cannot understand that what is wrong with the game. If you can judge some reason for this then please post here. Thank you.

Re: Cannot Accept Requests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

What you can do is, just clean the cache and after that try to reload the game. This will surely help you to get the problem resolved. If this failed to work for you then you can simply change the browser and see if changing the browser helps you or not.

Many of the times while you accept gifts and requests from the ZSC (that small envelope in the upper right corner of the game) then they don't all the time delete from facebook. So these request you are seeing are possibly ones you have previously claimed in game. There is also an problem that we are a aware of, where the ZSC envelope is not there.

You are correct that these requests are lying on the apps and games section on Facebook but I can't discover them on the real screen in Hidden Chronicles. Can you tell me where it is supposed to be and I will see if I can locate it.

I have also faced the same problem. I play other Zynga games and able to raise requests from all of them, however there is no place to get the requests on the page, the standard envelope that you can find requests is missing. The requests are showing within the games and app centre. While you click on them then you will be moved to the game.

I am having over 50 gifts to accept and I am not able to accept them. I have tried to accept a number of neighbor requests but I am failed to do this. I cleared by cache but that was also not helpful. I really liked the game but this problem is really disappointing me.

There is only method I could accept a gift is to use Google Chrome that I hate but it won't show the envelope within Internet Explorer for a few weird reason. If you look at the initial page Twinkle toes shows you where your envelope must be. if it is not there then you will have to try a different browser.

since beginning to play Hidden Chronicles I have had no gift envelope on the screen - and when I attempt to accept gifts and requests thru the Apps &
    Game page on FB, nothing happens. I have cleared my cache several times, to no avail. I'm using Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 64 bit. Very frustrating that I can't accept gifts or my friends requests for help. Please fix this game!

I'm also having this problem, I'm unable to recieve anything in the inbox of the game, which means I'm unable to finish the construction projects that I have going on. I have emailed Zynga about this problem and they emailed me back saying it will be fixed soon, but that was almost 4 weeks ago. I have done everything that was suggested and I still am not getting anything. If anyone knows what to do please let me know. This is getting very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by ky_cutiepie03 View Post
    I'm also having this problem, I'm unable to recieve anything in the inbox of the game, which means I'm unable to finish the construction projects that I have going on. I have emailed Zynga about this problem and they emailed me back saying it will be fixed soon, but that was almost 4 weeks ago. I have done everything that was suggested and I still am not getting anything. If anyone knows what to do please let me know. This is getting very frustrating.
    Which internet browser or web browser are you using? It could be a problem that the plugins wont be wroking in the browser that is supported by the game, so try to install the latest version of firefox, chrome or opera browser and check if the problem persists. Hope that helps you out.

Since I do not know how to start a thread I try my luck this way. how can I avoid my post for clues to end up with friends who do not play

Since I do not know how to start a thread I try my luck this way. how can I avoid my post for clues to end up with friends who do not play
    I really did not got you what you meant by that?? can you just elaborate the same.

hi..

i cant received any of zynga hidden chronicles request or send any request to my neighbours .. my envelope empty even i can see all my friends request dat always pop up to my screen .
    can sumone tell me whut more can i do.. i hav many incomplete task . it's make me sicked to keep playing this game...

i've change my browser.. mozilla to chrome.. i also tried it with flock .. it's still the same. i've changed my native language.. coz it's mayb can help ... still nothing happen .... just now im trying to clear all my browser cache.... n still din help ...

so dissappoint me enuf... hurmmmm