Thread: Maximum Fast Find score in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Maximum Fast Find score in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

In my case, I am having the 988,000 one in St. Peter's. I just wanted to know other peoples Maximum Fast Find score in Zynga Hidden Chronicles. Post with yours scores.

Re: Maximum Fast Find score in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hey, In the St Peters I am having more than 1 million points. I am having some difficulty with the Egyptian one. As they decide to alter it up a bit and therefore, I am having more trouble.

I can normally break 1 million in most of the scenes, even the ones they newly changed up. I am still not back up to my old score inside the Living Room scene, but I believe that's for the reason that I used to grab the "Completion Bonus" every round when I ran out of things to discover by the minute was up.

I am at about 1.5 million in most of them apart from the Egyptian scene where I am within the million.

I can't think people are getting these extremely high scores without some sort of cheating. I have completed in the 60 seconds a couple of times and never got 2 mill or even close to that. I am trying to get that hard but I dont think that I am going to touch that mark. I hope that someone will post with some tips to get such high score. Anyways, I am enjoying the game a lot.

I have over 2 million in all scenes, I do not cheat in anyway i just am a fast reader and know where everything is i guess, so dont assume that everuone who does good is cheating

A perfect score on St. Peter's is 1,819,925. Finished it with 2 seconds to go.

Here is a screenshot.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/219...rfectscore.jpg

Yeah!

On a couple other challenges I've gotten over 2MM without completing it, so the completion requirements vary from challenge to challenge.