Thread: Does the Jagged Alliance : back in action game needs more difficult options

Does the Jagged Alliance : back in action game needs more difficult options

I think the most of the users thinks that the game is easy and it’s boring for them, and most of the other people find the game too hard to play and they are not enjoying it. Now I think because of this reason the game will be hold back if it doesn’t get the difficulty options. If the developer ignores this issue then there will be only few people left to playing and supporting this game with DLC purchases as most of the people seems to be in too easy or too hard state. So I would like to recommend the developers to do something about this issue as in most of the threads most of the users either complaining it’s too hard or too easy. So please fix this issue as early as possible.

Re: Does the Jagged Alliance : back in action game needs more difficult options

Yes the game definitely need more difficulty option because I have also heard that the peoples are complaining that it is too easy and now they are getting bore to play the game. Many people put the Back In Action game back in the shelf with no intention to continue playing it or buying DLCs, Expansions etc. I have not heard that anyone saying that the game was too hard, just except the Demo.

I have played the Back In Action game many times, the game is ridiculously easy and now I feel pretty boring to play the game. I think the main reason for this is there is no Fog Of War option, I have also bought one merc- raven and I don’t think to that I need to buy another, as with this I am just going from town to town murdering everything and not getting any scratched. I think this game still be good but without Fog Of War is not possible.

I have played Back In Action game in the last night for too many hours and found that for sure the retail game seemed to be easier than the Demo game but still it is very much enjoyable. I completely agree that the game will need an Application Interface behavior boost and also probably the Fog Of War option in the game. I have the enjoy the game so far and have yet to be frustrated. There are still a list of missing features in the game but I think I need to play more to get a better idea.

I have find even the Demo game is too easy and I think to fix this issue the developers should offer a Beginner mode or Jagged Alliance Expert mode because most of the people falls into too easy or too hard site. The game being normal by itself just doesn’t fix the issue because this game is not going to be played a lot if they are not able to customize the difficulty to their own personal level.