Thread: Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

smile Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

Hi all, I have played this game on the Facebook and I am unable to find that how can I be able to store the items that I have bought because I would like to store it in some kind of the Inventory. That’s why I want to ask you all that Can we store the items in the Inventory of this Game? Is this possible? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sad Re: Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

I am too playing this game on the Facebook site but I am not able to find any place where we can store the items that we have bought and that we have to keep as the Inventory. Most probably the Zynga developers make the games that does not allow the user to store any kind of the items in the Inventory.

idea Re: Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

I often play this game and most Probably there is not an option to store any kinds of the items in the Inventory. But be calm, the developers of this game will have to introduce some kind of the option to store the items in the Inventory because this is a common issue raised by many social online users who play this game and I hop Zynga will listen to us.

question Re: Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

I am a fan of this game but one thing that hurts me is that this game is not giving any kind of the option to store or move the items to the Inventory. Come on Zynga, Do we have to leave all the items that we have bought in the garden? It feels very disappointing when we have to leave all the items outside but I hope that the Zynga will come out will some kind of the solution for storing the items that we have.

star Re: Can we store items in the Inventory in Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Muskil View Post
    I am a fan of this game but one thing that hurts me is that this game is not giving any kind of the option to store or move the items to the Inventory. Come on Zynga, Do we have to leave all the items that we have bought in the garden? It feels very disappointing when we have to leave all the items outside but I hope that the Zynga will come out will some kind of the solution for storing the items that we have.
    I really hope that the Zynga should come up with some kind of the Inventory solution for us. When I play the game then I hide the items at the back side of the trees so that they would not be identified as we are not having the storing facility for the items till now. Bu then again if I unlock the new place and when I see the old trees are gone that were having the items that I have hidden behind that. So I make the best option to sell them and increase the credits instead of losing them.