Thread: Cannot visit neighbors Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Cannot visit neighbors Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have recently started playing this game and I am really enjoying this. Today I noticed that I am not able to load into my neighbor’s gardens. I don’t know that if this is only me or there are also some other users with the same problem. If you have some idea/suggestion about this then please let me know that. Thank you!!!

Re: Cannot visit neighbors Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I would like to tell you that the trouble with visiting neighbors is already under examination. If you are experiencing the issue stated above please provide the following information:
    • Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading the game? If you are not sure how to clear your cache, please see this guide.
    • What is your browser and version?
    • What is your Flash version?
    • What language are you using?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Are you able to load any of your neighbors's Estates?
    • Are you able to open Hidden Packages left by neighbors?
    • Are you able to start and finish construction of your buildings?
    • Do you happen to recall your last few actions before the issue first started?
    • Are you experiencing any other issues (especially neighbor related)?

• Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading the game? If you are not sure how to clear your cache, please see this guide. : Yes
    • What is your browser and version? :Google Chrome
    • What is your Flash version? :11.1.102.55
    • What language are you using? English
    • When did this issue start? : This morning
    • Are you able to load any of your neighbors's Estates?? :No
    • Are you experiencing any other issues (especially neighbor related)? : Not that I’ve noticed off

As soon as I click on a neighbor, it starts to work (mansion disappears) saying visiting neighbors with the spinning icon and then continues indefinitely. I have updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, I also tried using my husband's computer and it does the exact same thing. Thanks for your attention.

I have tried clearing the cache and reloading. This problem has been occurring for about 2 weeks now. My neighbors' city loads; then I try to help; then everything disappears and I get an exclamation mark in the center of the page. First it was happening after visiting about 6 neighbors and then I would be thrown off; then it seemed like I would be thrown off when I visited neighbors who live in other countries. Today I was thrown off 3 times in a row so I got frustrated and entered the forum. I use Internet Explorer and it has been updated. I have a Windows OS. Odd thing is that it has started to happen on Castleville as well! Thanks

I am not sure about this but I think that this is problem only with the people who are already having many of the people.