Thread: Amazon is still not offering The Sims 3: Master Suite game

Amazon is still not offering The Sims 3: Master Suite game

I live in india and I am still not able to see this game being put up therein amazon. Now that’s a real disappointment for me. Plus I don’t understand why haven’t they added that game in their stores. I know its their release date today but till yesterday they haven’t put it. I have a lot of trust on amazon and I truest their products and whatever pre ordering I do. I do it from amazon only but this time they have disappointed me a lot. So I am not able to understand why they are doing this . did others too had the same issue, I want your replies on this.

Re: Amazon is still not offering The Sims 3: Master Suite game

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    I live in india and I am still not able to see this game being put up therein amazon. Now that’s a real disappointment for me. Plus I don’t understand why haven’t they added that game in their stores. I know its their release date today but till yesterday they haven’t put it. I have a lot of trust on amazon and I truest their products and whatever pre ordering I do. I do it from amazon only but this time they have disappointed me a lot. So I am not able to understand why they are doing this . did others too had the same issue, I want your replies on this.
    You can order it from gamestop. You will get the game from there. No need to be dependant only on the amazon for the game there are lots of online stores available these days which can give you the same game. So you can order your game from there. If amazon is not hosting it then its their loss.

Why don’t you check it out today. The game would have surely come up by now. So do check that out first. I am a member of Amazon prime and I trust it completely and also I get the product the day it is released. If you go for the purchase from your local retailers then frankly speaking there are lot of craps trending out in the market. Don’t go with them, they can fool you easily. So its always reliable to go with the one that you have trusted. So just check out today in Amazon if it is there or not. You will get all your answers.

idea Re: Amazon is still not offering The Sims 3: Master Suite game

I had a talk with a representative of Amazon last week and I got to hear that "seller" has disabled pre ordering on the product. So that’s the main reason why you were not getting to see the product in your online store. So now I would advise you to check it today since the game has been released today. It would be indexed in the Amazon and you can order the game from there.

Amazon has still not got the physical copy yet . All they have got is the instant download. So all those who are looking for the physical copy will have to wait more for that. That’s all I can say but it is very interesting to see that Amazon people have come up with the pre order of Showime that is heading for a march release but not for the master suite yet . I don’t understand their strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Amazon has still not got the physical copy yet . All they have got is the instant download. So all those who are looking for the physical copy will have to wait more for that. That’s all I can say but it is very interesting to see that Amazon people have come up with the pre order of Showime that is heading for a march release but not for the master suite yet . I don’t understand their strategy.
    Downloading a small stuff pack wouldn’t be a bad idea at all. So its ok if they are not providing the physical copy of the game. I am not saddened by that.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Who said that amazon did not have the physical copy of the game here it is the link check it out and then only comment . Unless and until you check out the website you don’t have any rights to say anything about the game at all. That’s all I want to say here. so if you want the dvd of the game go and order it from there. I suppose this link would be beneficial to all those who were in the dark or who had no knowledge about the availability of the game in the Amazon.