Thread: Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

question Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

I am new to this game and I have heard a lot from my friends saying that there will be a heart shaped hot tub in this game to increase the interaction among the players. For that I also checked out some of the videos in the you tube and I was not able to find anything out there, so that’s why I am asking you all if it is there or not in the game? I just need to know about this. So can you all please update me if it is actually there or not in the game.

I might sound silly with this question but do consider me as a newbie to this game and then answer.

Re: Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

No as such it is not there in the game anyways when the master suite is finally coming today a lot of things have to be checked from that. But I am quite sure that it is not there in this stuff pack that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I am new to this game and I have heard a lot from my friends saying that there will be a heart shaped hot tub in this game to increase the interaction among the players. For that I also checked out some of the videos in the you tube and I was not able to find anything out there, so that’s why I am asking you all if it is there or not in the game? I just need to know about this. So can you all please update me if it is actually there or not in the game.

I might sound silly with this question but do consider me as a newbie to this game and then answer.
    You gave a very good idea that can be implemented in the upcoming stuff pack. So I think that should get added in the stuff pack. Yes it is definitely not there in this pack but yes we can expect it to be get added when the next stuff pack comes up that would be anywhere around march. By the way thanks for giving such an interesting idea.

sad Re: Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

Don’t you all think Showtime will be coming in that time approximately. So I just doubt that the stuff pack for this edition will also be coming on that time. I think there should be some difference between the release of the expansion pack as well as the stuff packs?

Happy Re: Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Don’t you all think Showtime will be coming in that time approximately. So I just doubt that the stuff pack for this edition will also be coming on that time. I think there should be some difference between the release of the expansion pack as well as the stuff packs?
    Dude its just a rumor and EA people have not made any announcements of the release of the stuff pack as well as the showtime. As far my prediction goes Showtime should be releasing in the first week of march and sp6 should be coming out in the march 27th. That’s what I know. So probably a 3 week difference would be enough. I suppose.

EA is trying to release all the packs earlier and so I think that’s a good idea. unless and until we are getting some good game to play with this packs. I am ok with the time difference between the two of them.

angry Re: Is there a heart shaped hot tub in The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    EA is trying to release all the packs earlier and so I think that’s a good idea. unless and until we are getting some good game to play with this packs. I am ok with the time difference between the two of them.
    I don’t agree with you over here. since what I believe is these stuff packs are just a bunch of old things that are recolor and are passed off as new. Frankly speaking I don’t find anything new in any of the stuff packs at all. I am amazed as if what do you all find new in that, that’s what I want to know?

Guys we are getting into some different debate lets leave behind that and concentrate on the question that has been asked by that guy. Look M@ndy there has been lots of bath tubs in this game but definitely there is no heart shaped bath tub in the game. So if you are playing this game only for te bath tubs and all, then let me tell you that there are lots of things in the game that you can explore at the later stages of the game . So just get this game. Enjoy yourself and if you have any doubts regarding the game then do feel free to ask here about the same.