Thread: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

smile A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

I was just thinking that it would be so great if we would be having the indoor corner Jacuzzi with Sims 3. The reason is why I am thinking this because the Sims 3 is only having the hot tub. The indoor Jacuzzi would be served as the bathtub and using this the Sims could enjoy having the bath in the bathtub and do rest of all the things that they wish to do in the bathtub. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

cool re: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

I wonder that idea is very good about having the Jacuzzi as I am missing since the Sims 1. It would be again very fun to have a Indoor Jacuzzi with the Sims 3 as the Sims would be enjoying having the bath. You must be having some of the pictures of the Indoor Jacuzzi that you are looking for.

smile re: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I wonder that idea is very good about having the Jacuzzi as I am missing since the Sims 1. It would be again very fun to have a Indoor Jacuzzi with the Sims 3 as the Sims would be enjoying having the bath. You must be having some of the pictures of the Indoor Jacuzzi that you are looking for.
    I don’t have the pictures of that but the Jacuzzi should be looking same as the corner tub which is present at the high point of the end loft position an should be having the jet. The accommodation of the Jacuzzi should be such that it does occupy much of the space and should allow at least to have a bath at a time.

re: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

I was appreciated by the idea of the indoor Jacuzzi but as far as I have seen the game I have experienced everything. The furniture that is available for the bedroom and bathroom, new type of the beds and hottubs along with the different types of the decorative things that would make the game-play beautiful. I am satisfied with the Sims 3 and don’t and more changes to be added to it.

Exclamation re: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

I think that you are unaware that the purpose for which the indoor Jacuzzi are used fall under the same purpose for which the hottubs are used. You can also enable the hot tubs to be moved and placed where you want using the moving objects.

star re: A indoor corner jacuzzi with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I think that you are unaware that the purpose for which the indoor Jacuzzi are used fall under the same purpose for which the hottubs are used. You can also enable the hot tubs to be moved and placed where you want using the moving objects.
    You would be taking the help of the Mod Cheats to enable the moving of the hottubs and to place them in the indoor. But you can do this without the Mod cheat. You have to just place the hottub in the indoor just as you place any item of the bath. But one thing you should take into consideration is that if you place the hottub on the second floor of the Sims House then for the plumbing purpose it will occupy the space below the second floor.