Thread: Disappointed with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

Disappointed with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I actually liked the Sims 1 and EP/SP with Sims 2 but this EP/SP for Sims 3 I really not that keen on buying this. Doesn’t look like that interesting to me not even the town life. I am thinking this would be a great loss of money. EA should do something about this. Do you guys here agree with me? I would really like to know whether you have the same opinion . really appreciate your reply .

Thanks in advance

Re: Disappointed with Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

Yeah have the same opinion stuff pack I s just a waste of money so as the Sims 3. Just purchase the stuff that you actually like as that take too much of money you may too customize the game the means that you want to t with no spending the extra money on the stuff you do not want

The fact that that Stuff packs have by no means offered fresh interactions. That's why they are called "stuff packs" every time a new one release all of you ask for new interactions. That's what expansion packs are for

I am surprised they not put in the Superstar style Ex Pack. Need added More Options similar to the Sims 2. Must put in add is Slow Dancing similar to ball room dancing. Put in some New Hair Styles many of it is Missing Hairstyles that can be used. Put in some new places Like Italy and Scotland and Russia . I am familiar with Sims however I would be happy if I able to see for the more real time on this game at the least the Option to get it. Also it would be better if the game let you add yourself in the game . I like the Sims 3 Medieval style.over all I do like the Sims 3 Best of all.

It seems like the EA was building the stuff for the Rich Sims only and there is no option for the lower level Sims character . People need to see lower class, cheaper alternative that add a bit of flare into their virtual house, without having to type the cheat in or save for days at a time.

Wow, they really want money for this awful game there's custom content out there for free, which looks so much better, than this poor build < I'm never going to pay for something like this. Thanks, EA For this awful game. I guess, the times where stuff packs used to be stuffed with stuff are over for good. so are the times, when I used to pay for the sims 3 games.

Even I am also disappointed by this just more expansion pack I required and they will create Sims 4and I am really hoping that Sims 4 do not operate on the Frostbite 2 for the reason that it cause the lag on the pc

I am thinking to buy this game however I am happy to read all some reviews in advance I believe after playing the PC version so much the iPhone version would be a letdown.

Really I am not that happy with this game on the iPhone. I mean I am not able to make out how to purchase the stuff which is like the coffee pot and stoves. it look as if just a place you can 'go' is the lake

I'm usually very eager for the stuff packs my Sims just love stuff! I also like them for the reason that they put on the paintings, sculptures, as well as the other decor items as a builder I get annoyed with the using the same stuff all of the time. But , this time...I'm most likely going to make use of the e money to by one of the premium content lots from the store that I haven't buy yet.