Thread: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

question Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

I wonder why still the Amazon is not offering the Sims 3 yet? I have checked for the Amazon of the United Kingdom and it shows that it is having the product but then I checked with the US then it’s not showing me. I am the customer of the Amazon since long time and I love to do shopping with Amazon and that is the reason why o ma not ordering from any other place. Any suggestions? Need help guys?

Exclamation re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

When I read your query I was also thinking that why still the Amazon US is not having the Sims 3 yet. Four days back when I was going for the pre-order of this product from the Amazon then it was saying that the product is not available. That was really a disappointing for me because I was having the gift card if the Amazon and I was thinking to make the use of that to buy this product.

sad re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

I was really thinking about that only that Amazon is still not having this product. Amazon being the world’s most popular and the well-known retailer site for the online shopping should have this product. Rather I would be switching to the store to buy the Sims 3 if the Amazon is not having this product.

re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

I think the Amazon US doesn’t has the offer of the Sims 3 but the Gamestop site has. If I would be wishing to order this product then I would be probably going with the Gamestop to buy this one as the gamestop being my favorite for pre-ordering the games.

re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I think the Amazon US doesn’t has the offer of the Sims 3 but the Gamestop site has. If I would be wishing to order this product then I would be probably going with the Gamestop to buy this one as the gamestop being my favorite for pre-ordering the games.
    If you think that you are not comfortable with the shopping from the Gamestop then I would tell you that you should go with the Wal-Mart because I guarantee that the Wal-Mart would be having this product.

question re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

I just now had a conversation on the Amazon site and they have told me that they are not sure that the Sims 3 will be available on their site or not. Even they are unaware that how much time it will take to come on their site. What would be the users of the Amazon having the gift cards and wasn’t to buy the Sims 3? I probably think that our purchase would be moving to some another online retailer.

idea re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

I am extremely Sorry for the misunderstanding about your query. I was going very quick through your query and that’s the reason I have read it as the United Kingdom do not have the Sims 3. When I was ordering the Sims 3 form the Amazon last week then they have told me that the third party seller of the Amazon went to the disabling of the pre-order of the Sims 3.

Down re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

If the Amazon will be disabling the pre order of the Sims 3 then there would be the loss of this Amazon itself. The ebay, gamestop, walmart and some other retailers who sell the products online are surely going to take advantage of this one.

Arrow re: Amazon US is not offering Sims 3: Master Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Muskil View Post
    I just now had a conversation on the Amazon site and they have told me that they are not sure that the Sims 3 will be available on their site or not. Even they are unaware that how much time it will take to come on their site. What would be the users of the Amazon having the gift cards and wasn’t to buy the Sims 3? I probably think that our purchase would be moving to some another online retailer.
    Most probably it always take the minimum of the 6 to 7 days for the rush delivery if I will pre-order the Sims 3 form the Walmart. I don’t think so this would be a good idea since you have to pay some extra $ for the shipping charges if I would be going with the rush delivery on the Walmart. If I would be ordering it from the Amazon then I would be getting the product on the day when it is released or most probably one day after the release date. I would wait for the pre-order with the Amazon since I don’t have to pay extra as the shipping charges with it.