Thread: can I use XBOX 360 controller in PC version of oli rush game?

can I use XBOX 360 controller in PC version of oli rush game?

Hi, friends I saw the videos and review of oli rush game and I like the game very much. I am about to pre-order the PC version of game. I have broken all the controllers of my XBOX 360 so I can’t buy the separate controller for PC and XBOX 360, so I just want to ask you that can I use the XBOX 360 controller for PC version oli rush game? If yes than also tell me which controller should I buy to play games on both Pc and XBOX 360?

re: can I use XBOX 360 controller in PC version of oli rush game?

Yes, you can play oli rush PC version of game with XBOX 360 controller, even I play some PC version of games with my Microsoft wired XBOX 360 controller, which works pretty good for PC games.

Technically it's possible to use some XBOX 360 controller for PC version of games. And I will recommend you to use wireless XBOX 360 controller to play PC version game. Even I am about to do pre order of oli rush game. The game is awesome and I find it different and oli is real time strategy game which is based on group control. It has great screenshots and videos also it has high quality sound track. So I guess playing with wired controller will be more fun than playing with wired controller.

I use PS2 controller to play PC version of games. It works great with no issue and also I think it is best controller you can use for both PC and XBOX 360. Also it is very much low-priced; I bought it for 10 dollars from Amazon.

I like to play PC version of games a lot, so before I was using wired controller but I end up for the sake of effortlessness and at the present I make use of USB controller, using USB controller is trouble-free I just have to plug and play. Now I don’t have to worry about the limited wire distance I can play from any distance and also I don’t have to worry about the wire which gets tangled with other controller while playing multiplayer’s. Use USB controller in this USB controller you will get USB receiver which act like dongle you just have to plug the USB dongle into the USB port and you are ready to play. so it is very easy to play with this USB controller you can use this USB controller for both PC and XBOX 360. I bought this Microsoft wireless USB controller for 55 $ from Amazon.

I guess you should go with the wired controller, because wireless controllers are very much heavy because of its battery. Also you have to take care of the battery because the battery gets empty some times in the middle of the game.

I will recommend you to use razer onza, this is best XBOX 360 controller for playing PC games. This onza controller is really a huge controller, even I use this controller to play game in PC and XBOX both. This razer onza controller has revived plenty of PC gaming experience in many ways. Onza controller is very much comfortable and I have lot of fun while playing games using this controller. You can easily get this controller on the official site of razer,

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    I will recommend you to use razer onza, this is best XBOX 360 controller for playing PC games. This onza controller is really a huge controller, even I use this controller to play game in PC and XBOX both. This razer onza controller has revived plenty of PC gaming experience in many ways. Onza controller is very much comfortable and I have lot of fun while playing games using this controller. You can easily get this controller on the official site of razer,
    Yap, even I razer onza tournament edition to play games on both PC and XBOX 360. This controller works great and works better than any standard controller. Usually I don’t hat third party controller but I really like the changes they have made and comfort they give while playing games. Also there is not any compatibility issue in in this controller it works better on PC than any Microsoft controller.

I will suggest you to use XBOX 360 controller for widows this controller works great with PC because this controller is specially adapted for PC game where also it works on XBOX 360. This is the best all around controller. Thought it is wired controller you don’t have to bother about the wire limitation because it’s wire is too long, so can easily set on your sofa and enjoy the game. This controller is very much cheap you can get this Microsoft wired controller for 40 $ from official site of Microsoft. I will also suggest you that don’t buy third party controller in order to stay away from consequences. To get Microsoft wired controller click on MICROSOFT.

Logitech wireless rumpled cord is pretty impressive game controller, I use this controller for both PC and XBOX 360. I bought these 5 months ago and still my battery is full. Logitech wireless rumpled cord controller has great battery life, it’s battery last more than 100 hours and if you will off vibration then the battery will last for more 30 hours that it has 130 hours of battery life. And still if battery is empty than don’t worry the battery are really very much cheap. It has awesome build up quality and the connection between the gamepad and the receiver is perfect. This controller has great button placement which is very comfortable to hold, and the button are very easily pressed because of the it’s great shape.