Thread: About New Maps in Oil Rush

About New Maps in Oil Rush

I have checked out the New Maps in Oil Rush and they are appearing to be quite simple and I think that we will be completing them easily, so what do you all think about the Sabotage, Sunset and the circle maps in the game, has any one checked them out?? Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: About New Maps in Oil Rush

I have checked out the New Maps in Oil Rush and they are appearing to be quite simple and I think that we will be completing them easily, so what do you all think about the Sabotage, Sunset and the circle maps in the game, has any one checked them out?? Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
    I have checked them and I think that there should have been some helicopters and airplanes in the Sunset and I think that there are very less unit in the map as well, so I think that it will be an easy going even on the hard, I think that in the Sabotage the move of the AI is really weird but then I think that I will be quite a fun to play it, I am really liking the open front as there will be many possibilities in which we can attack them.

Even I feel the same and as far as the circle is considered I think that the there are very less defend units and they are at random places as well we will have t find out the possible way of attacking them,I think that the game will get quite boring if the sides will be getting captured by both the teams, I think that the best trick here will be making flak cannons behind the bases to be safe from the flak cannons.

I have not checked out all the threads but then if I want to say in general then I think that there are really too many different types of unit and there are more variation in them as well and we will be having a better idea about the sending our units.

Yes even I have checked out the circle map and I think that it is going to be quite easy at the hard level as well and I think that the best trick that will be working out here is capturing as fast as possible, I am saying so because there are very less enemies and it will be easy to capture the oil platforms using the airplanes, I think that if we follow the fast trick then we will be having 4 airfields and it will be having superiority over the AI as well and we will just have to defend the enemies and we won’t have to worry about the oil.

I really don’t think so that it will be easy for every user because only few might be having idea about these maps.