Thread: How to find unit values in oil rush game

How to find unit values in oil rush game

I have bought the game through Ubuntu software center and I have played the game on my Linux OS and I have really enjoy the game but I cannot able to see the unit values as for strength and defense but there are values to see the for the defense tower . the game is based on real-time strategy so I think the unit values is very important for strategical decision and I am not sure whether the unit values are not listed in the game or I unable to find out so if anyone knows where the unit values are listed in the game then please reply me.

Re: How to find unit values in oil rush game

I have also recently buy the game from Deshura purchased and I have also find that the values for defense tower is listed in the game by quick information but I can’t see any unit values in the game but I think on their official website in the detailed section we will be able to see the specification for the selected unit.

Re: How to find unit values in oil rush game

I think currently they have not added the unit information in the game there is only defense tower information available in the game and I think they are working on it and they will going to add the unit values in the next update so you have to wait for the next update to see the next unit information on the game.