Thread: Does I have right to access the Oil Rush game on all versions

Does I have right to access the Oil Rush game on all versions

I have recently purchase the Oil Rush game from Desura I have tested the game on my windows OS and the game was really great as it having great features like high end graphics ,dynamic play and contains various environments and I have also heard that the game has multi-platform features like you have once purchase the games then you can play on all platforms as windows ,Linux, Mac OS and on PS3 but i am not sure about one things with the game that as I have bought the game through Desura so I still have th rights to access the games on all the version . is there anyone who have purchase the game form Desura or anyone having the information regarding this issue.

Re: Does I have right to access the Oil Rush game on all versions

I don’t know about the Desura purchased but I have purchased the Oil Rush game through the official website of Unigine and I still have the right to access the games on all the versions as windows, Mac OS, Linux , PS3.

Re: Does I have right to access the Oil Rush game on all versions

If you have bought the game through Desura then you do not have the right to access the game on all the versions with Desura purchased you get access only to Windows and Linux versions.