Thread: Will Oil Rush be coming with 6 player maps (3vs.3) in the future?

Will Oil Rush be coming with 6 player maps (3vs.3) in the future?

Hello friends, i was think that there should be map for 6 players, like 3 vs. 3, is it possible to get in the game with the game updates, does anyone has the idea about it then please tell me, it will be a great fun to get and also to enjoy the game. What you think about it, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Will Oil Rush be coming with 6 player maps (3vs.3) in the future?

I think that might be possible in the MOD. If they are coming with the changes then would like to see some of the changes in the game. The main point is that i do not think that the developer will be not make all those in the game and if also they have tried to do it then there might be some of consequences for it, such that they might be need to redo the GUI which should not be much complicating to do it. They have to add 2 additional colors to game also, afaik which is that creating 2 complete texture sets and also something more than that or less with the code changes. I think that the best thing will be that hypothetical const unsigned int max_player_slots variable to 6, but for changing that it might be required to have mayor code changes.

Well there is been very limited count for the maps, it is been kept limited due to the reason of the performance limitations, so i do not think that they will make larger maps to fit as per hardware requirements.

I loved all the new maps circle,so was thinking that there can be 3 vs. 3 map, which will be a very huge map and also if you are trying ot delete the entire barriers and set only 2 or 4 as more bases, then it might be possible to have for 3 player map and ity might not having the issue of higher performance. I would suggest that the developer should make a 3 player map and release it, we can test it and get a idea about it, that it is possible to have or not.

I believe that the 3v3 might be possible with the current running maps, where i think that maps do not have to be larger to fit multiple players, if then itis been set then you might be able to play on selected platforms and also you will be able to specialize on IE airplanes. Where it is been required to have the more teamwork where all 3 players need to attack together on an enemy platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I believe that the 3v3 might be possible with the current running maps, where i think that maps do not have to be larger to fit multiple players, if then itis been set then you might be able to play on selected platforms and also you will be able to specialize on IE airplanes. Where it is been required to have the more teamwork where all 3 players need to attack together on an enemy platform.
    That would be a better example of the 3 vs 3 map and also there might be only 3 more bases then in the 3 palyer map. The map which will be deisgned can be same. Other than that there might be more variation in it, but according to me it is possible ot have in 3 vs. 3 map.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Well there is been very limited count for the maps, it is been kept limited due to the reason of the performance limitations, so i do not think that they will make larger maps to fit as per hardware requirements.
    I think that you have founded that what is been need to have to make playable on given hardware requirements. I believe that it was been constraint is just for the releasing of game. Which has been told that they are thinking for the other games, whereas you seee the requirements are mostly for those games which are singleplayer. Where there are been game which are having multiplayer till the limit of 64 players or even more than that. So to play all those game the player might need to have better hardware then hardware used for the singleplayer, then only they will be able to play with so many other players.

I think that, using the modding and mapping tools, user have the right to make bigger and better map or any other thing, it should be done when it feels that it will be not fit with present requirements anymore. There is one problem which i believe which is that connection panel of multiplayer is having the room for 4 players only not more than can be added in it, so it has to be changed if the 3v3 is been planned.