Thread: What is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D

What is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D

I am willing to get Oil Rush and I just wanted to know what is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D, I mean what do I need red/blue glasses or red/cyan glasses? I also wanted to know that will the 3D effect be good with the anglyph glasses, is there anyone who has an idea about this and can clear my doubts?

Re: What is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D

I am willing to get Oil Rush and I just wanted to know what is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D, I mean what do I need red/blue glasses or red/cyan glasses? I also wanted to know that will the 3D effect be good with the anglyph glasses, is there anyone who has an idea about this and can clear my doubts?
    I think that you need to have standard red-cyan and not the red/blue ones, I am not very sure as I have not yet used 3D stuff but then I had used Elsa Revelator so I won’t be able to make the comparison, I have heard people saying that the game appears to be darker as compared to the normal while using red/cyan glasses but then if you want then you can just check it out using some cheap red and cyan foil or glass if you get.

Re: What is required to play Oil Rush in anaglyph 3D

I think that the NVIDIA 3D Vision will be the best for the game but then the problem with it is that it alos requires some additional hardware as well, you can also try out the stereoscopic 3D, I personally think that people have just over-rated it as compared to the NVIDIA 3D Vision.