Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Will it be possible to play Oil Rush with a gamepad on a PC

Video Games

Old 23-01-2012

Will it be possible to play Oil Rush with a gamepad on a PC

As I have ordered the oil rush game which I would be receiving within few days, but one thing I would like to know that will it be possible to play game using with the gamepad on PC. Has anyone tried this game using the gamepad.

Old 23-01-2012

Re: Will it be possible to play Oil Rush with a gamepad on a PC

Even I would like to know about this, as I have seen that they are not providing the beta version of game for the PS3. So as playing this game on the PC I want to know will PS3 controller be compatible on PC for playing this game. As have seen that ES games are not compatible with the gamepads, so want to know will this game be compatible with the gamepad or not.
Old 23-01-2012

Re: Will it be possible to play Oil Rush with a gamepad on a PC

I tried to play this game using with the PS3 controller but was not compatible, but am not sure for this.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,