Thread: Oil Rush is not a Steam Game

Oil Rush is not a Steam Game

Hello friends, i love to see that steam to show which game i am playing at present, which will be the best thing and it can be used for the promotion of the game. Where there are batch file which is been used to play which is not been liked by steam. Where are able to run the batch file on steam but you cannot register and it is been played by your friend. So you are not able to play this one on steam, what you people have to think about it. Please share your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Oil Rush is not a Steam Game

The main point is that i am not having the steam and due to which i am not knowing any information about it. The things which are been below are been unsupported, untested and it will not work at all. It will like that it kill the cat and eat your hamster, will tell that you were been warned for that. If you wanted to have the parameter then you need to have the game, whereas you can temporarily move the game executable away and then try to start it with the launcher. You will be able to view the entire list of parameter in the error message. When you move it back to executable in place and then add it to steam using the parameters then also you will be getting the error message. So what ever method you try to play game in steam it will not work for you and you have to play as non steam game.

Yes the parameter which are there notbeen able to work in windows, if you try it then it give up. So hard luck on that. If you try to run in the full screen mode then it is been ale to work. I have the path which you can set and try to work it for you,

Code:
    Target "C:\Program Files\Unigine\Oil Rush\bin\launcher_x86.exe" -config ../data/launcher/launcher.xml
    Start in "C:\Program Files\Unigine\Oil Rush\bin\"
    If you try to do that then it will be working in steams overlay also, such that you will be able to do shift tab.

I would say that you should wait for the release date, it is been very close. So can wait and you might get any news that it is coming on steam or not and you will be able to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I would say that you should wait for the release date, it is been very close. So can wait and you might get any news that it is coming on steam or not and you will be able to play it.
    This not like the other game which can be run in the steam, it not like other famous which are been available on Steam and able to play. So it is been no use to wait for releasing date as it been cleared that it will be not running in steam. It is something like a shortcut in steam and you have to play it is as non steam game which is existing functionality in steam, so no other option been there for the user to play it.

I have heard that the developer are working on it and will try to add the feature in the game, which might be available in the patch update of game and then you might be able to get it working for you and also we might be connected with each other and play it.