Thread: After ordering didn’t got Oil Rush game

After ordering didn’t got Oil Rush game

Actually I had ordered the game on this Friday and I did this by online transaction and they told me that I will receive the game within 7 working days. But it almost a week and still I haven’t received the game. So I would like to know when I will be getting the game.

Re: After ordering didn’t got Oil Rush game

Have you received any mails while ordering the game if yes then try to contact to the Unigine for this issue. I guess they will help you out with this issue.

Actually I had ordered the game on this Friday and I did this by online transaction and they told me that I will receive the game within 7 working days. But it almost a week and still I haven’t received the game. So I would like to know when I will be getting the game.
    As they have said that you will begetting the game within 7 working days that means the working days are counted from Monday to Saturday. So I think your seven days is yet not completed as Sundays comes in between and due to this you might not have received the game.

I would like to know from where have ordered this game. Because as you have told that you ordered the game and paid it by online transaction.so want to know from where have you ordered the game. if you have ordered the game from any genuine gaming store then it will be ok and if not then see that it is not an trick as last year there were many cases seen of duping for game by doing online transaction. So for this I would suggest you to cross verify this with the store you have bought from.