Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Oil Rush is available for Linux Version

Video Games

Old 22-01-2012

Oil Rush is available for Linux Version

Hi friends, I have played this game in my System, so the thing that I have seen for this game is that this is one of the best games for Link OS. So what are the other things you guys have seen there in this game that it shows its best effects and supports for this Link OS? If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion about this game for Linux OS then please does the reply. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Old 22-01-2012

Re: Oil Rush is available for Linux Version

According to my information this is really the good game for Linux OS, there are many features and gaming mode I have seen in this game. And however this is also true that the performance of this game in Linux is really good and best. This is one of the best games for Linux version. And the good thing about this game is that it is available for other OS also.
Old 22-01-2012

The thing that I know about this performance of this game is that if your System spec is perfect for this game then you will definitely get the best effect and experience for this game to play in your system.
Old 22-01-2012

Yes even I have also seen the review for this game and I have seen that these games is mostly popular with the Linux user, this is really the best game for the Linux user. However the sale for this game is also more on this Linux Platform only. So if you have the Linux OS then this is really the good game to play on your System.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,