Thread: players totally disencouraged with demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

players totally disencouraged with demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hi friends I have completed the demo game ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning‘so I am very happy with this there in this game I have seen the best collection of features and also there are several modes to play this game. This is really the good game, but however from most of people I have heard that this game is not that much of interested or enjoyable because of some issue and also because of some other reason. So is it true that most of players are still disencouraged with demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. If yes then what are the reasons for this disencouraged about this game? So if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know, any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: players totally disencouraged with demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

According to my information if you have try the demo for this game on PC then, there might be some disappointed thing such as bugs and issue and graphical glitch the players going to face with this game. But however there are not that much of difference I have seen for the demo of this game to play in PC as compare to other platform. So this may be one of the reasons for why the players are disencouraged with this game.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that first of all the textures that were seen in this game is extremely poor. And the draw distance is also not that much of good. So this is also one of the reasons for the disencouraged of this game with the player playing the demo version of this game. Another issue that I have seen in this game is that the constant occurrence of invisible walls and beside this I has not seen that much of issue in this game. But however this thing will have to be fixed so that the player like to play this game without any of the issue and that will automatically make this game the good game.

There are some of the thing is absence which have to be there in any RPG game, and also some of the thing is missing in this game that there are some gaps in this game at some location where the player have to die once he fell down and also some of the invisible wall came in between while playing this game. Which is really very frustrating thing in this game, so maybe this are the reason for these game failure, and due to this failure the game disencouraged players who have play this game.

The main reason that I have seen for this disencouragement of player is due to the poor graphics. Because the graphic that have seen for this game for sparkling plants and absurd spawning of chests at random places is not that much of proper as they have to be, and because of this jumping point for this game, this game disencourage the players.

I have play this game and i have not seen such thing that make player disencouraged, that all depends on the way how you play this game if you like to play this game with the help of your skills and also in the hardest difficulty then this game is really enjoyable to play. So according to my suggestion this game is really the good game

the thing that i have seen in this game is that this game is missing some of the best parts that were have to be included. and also there are quite some of the minor bugs i have seen in this game while playing and also the sound effect is not that much interesting in this game.