Thread: It is possible to buy Oil Rush game from Ubuntu software center

It is possible to buy Oil Rush game from Ubuntu software center

I am running Ubuntu Linux 10.10 on my computer and recently I have heard that About the Oil Rush Game the game is really very good and I am very excited to play this game on my Ubuntu but I want to know that whether this game is available on Ubuntu software center or not ,if anyone having the information about this then please reply me.

Re: It is possible to buy Oil Rush game from Ubuntu software center

The Oil Rush game is planned with Ubuntu software center and it is from one of the top ten games on Ubuntu software center if you are using the Ubuntu Linux 10.10 then you can easily purchased the games by following steps:
    First go to application then select “Ubuntu software center “ ,
    Search for “Oil Rush” game, and once you find just click buy and enjoy the game on ubuntu.

If you are going to buy the game from Ubuntu software center then make sure that with the license key you are getting through Ubuntu software center whether you are able to install the new builds of the game on your system or not via the software center . I think there is no key converting feature in the Ubuntu software center yet so before buying just confirmed about this issue.

The game is available in Ubuntu software center and You can easily purchased the game. But before buying through Ubuntu software center make sure that you will not be able to play the same game on different platform like windows, Mac and PS3 and for playing on different platform you again need to buy the game because till now there is no key migration feature in Ubuntu software center .

I am also having Ubuntu Linux on my computer and the couple of days ago I have tried to buy the game through Ubuntu software center . the transaction starts with processing but I don’t know why it doesn’t completed so the last day I have bought the game from the official website of Unigine and I feel really great after buying from the that website.