Thread: Desura or Ubuntu Software Center which is best for Oil Rush

Desura or Ubuntu Software Center which is best for Oil Rush

Hello friend, i was getting some good news about it and think to purchase game. I have heard that the Ubuntu takes long time till the time for new builds out to the repositories. So i wanted to know that which is better? For which i wanted to go for? I think that i would go for Ubuntu where as i am not having any other application, whereas the Desura is more reliable to get more experience of it. I cannot wait for it, please tell me. Thank you.

re: Desura or Ubuntu Software Center which is best for Oil Rush

If you are going for the Ubuntu Software Center, then let me tell to that there are been many problem with it, specially with the update of it. So it is not at all worth to go for it, should go for Desura.

I believe that the 0.91 will be able to added in the Desura, not know that when it will be added but it will be added. Yes the Ubuntu Software Center is having the problem, so you should not go for it. Where the developer of game are suggesting to do the pre-order Oil Rush through the online store of there and if you do the pre-order then you will be able to Desura key so it is nice to get it, so i would say that you do it.

I would like to add that it will be the best time that you go for it and it will great and not the other will get the chance for getting key and also it will sure that the full version will be released on that particular date. Where the Ubuntu Software Center version will be releasing on the same date when game is been releasing, so it will better that you have got it. You might be getting the beta updates for this one and if you with 1.0 release will be unforgivable. So you take the better decision for you.

I wanted to add that if you are purchasing the game from the Unigine then you will be able to play in all, like it will be build for Windows, Linux, Mac, soundtrack, access, etc and also it might be having the extra stuff, like Desura & Steam keys. If you wanted to have anything about it then you can directly download it from Unigine. So if you purchased from Desura then you will be not be able to play on Mac and even it something same with the Ubuntu Software Center, it will not work for Mac and windows. So it is profit for you if you get from Unigine.

I would say if you are thinking about the price then i would say that oil rush store is having the best price then it will be best and proper for you to purchase it. So you get it from there.

I do not like the thing which are been said by the buyers for it. Whereas i love to play it till now, the only thing that i have got it from Ubuntu Software Center not from any of the site where is been available to get it. Whenever i am going for purchasing of game then i read prior to purchasing which is been available with any purchase of any platform, and i was able to run it on me Laptop which is having windows, which is been seem to be a good value. But there is one problem with it, which was not been seen it, so i would suggest that you get from the Unigine site.

Well yes oil rush is been available for pre-order on the Desura and it is been presently available on Windows and after some time it is coming for Linux, if you have done the pre-order of it from Unigine online store then you will be getting key and also to get access to your Oil Rush version via Desura which is also having automatic updates. So it overall a great deal.

I think it to use the key then we should go to the Unigine Store then in that needed to go to download section and in that there is section Your Product Keys, but i think it might not be working for us.

Re: Desura or Ubuntu Software Center which is best for Oil Rush

I have purchased the pre-order Oil Rush, the problem is that i have not received the Desura key for it, i think it might be at the download page, i need to download it from there and it might worked.

Re: Desura or Ubuntu Software Center which is best for Oil Rush

Hi, Ashley Parker & DougWilson!

Could you be any more specific about any problems with the Ubuntu Software Centre, we can hopefully get them fixed or help out

David