Thread: Can I play Oil Rush Game on Multi-Platform

Can I play Oil Rush Game on Multi-Platform

I have recently bought Apple MacBook pro laptop with Intel i7 quad core processor having Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and I am running Ubuntu Linux 10.10 on it and I also have a PS3. I have recently heard that Oil Rush a defense tower and real time strategy game is going to be released very soon and I am going to get this game. but I have one confusion with the game that I don’t know whether the game is multi platform user or not , I like to play this games on all my three platforms as I mentioned above so in this situation do I have to purchase the games three times or I can use the same game on all the three platforms. if anyone having ideas regarding this issue then please help me.

Re: Can I play Oil Rush Game on Multi-Platform

The oil rush game is a great game based on real-time strategy the most important thing of the game is that it is multiplayer and multiplatform game if you are going to purchase the game then you will get great benefit of multi platform . you can use a single key on all your three platforms as you have mentioned but make sure that all of the installation are for your personal use only.

To play games on all your three platforms Mac OS , Linux and PS3 you don’t need to purchase the games three times as the games comes with great key feature High-End graphics , multi-player over LAN and internet and the Multiplatform which is the answer of your confusion you just need to buy the game once and you can play on mentioned platform :
    Windows,
    Linux,
    Mac OS,
    PlayStation 3 .

I have also MacBook pro and having Mac OS X Lion(10.6) and I have also running Ubuntu Linux on it. I also have PS3 at my home and I want to know that if I purchased the game from Ubuntu software center then how can I get it on my Mac OS and PS3 , if you are having any information regarding this issue then please help me.

If you buy the game from Ubuntu software center then you will not able to get it on Mac OS and PS3 because their system doesn’t support the key migration feature so instead of buying from Ubuntu I would like to recommend you to get the games from unigine store.

I have recently bought the game from the official website of Unigine and now I can play the same game on my both system which is windows and Mac OS you just need to buy the game once and play it whereever you want I think if you are buying from the Ubuntu software center then you will not get the multiplatform feature for your game because they doesn’y have the key migration feature yet.