Thread: How does Oil Rush Game perform on different System specs

How does Oil Rush Game perform on different System specs

Hi friends, I have seen the demo for the game Oil Rush, and I am very happy with this game. And decided to have this game for my System but before that, I just want to know more about the performance of this game on your System spec. What you guys have seen with the performance of this game on your System and on different System spec. Is there any performance difference you guys have noticed for this game on different PC and different OS? If you guys have any ideas about this game and its performance then let me know, any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: How does Oil Rush Game perform on different System specs

According to my information about this game is that, with all big spec this game is best and providing high performance and also the screen mode of this game is much more interesting. This game play is smooth with the System which is with high spec. And also with the System those are having common spec the performance of this game on that kind of system is also good but somehow it is less as compare to the high spec system. This game can be played smoothly on both the spec and it is playable too.

I have played this game in both kubuntu and in ubuntu. So the thing that I have seen in both Linux OS is that this game is best for both Platforms. But however the performance of this game in kubuntu is better then ubuntu. And also the fps speed of this game in this both OS is less then fps for this game in Windows OS.

I have seen that the performance of this game become laggy in kubuntu, if we set all the graphics to low. So for playing this game in better performance we have to make set the resolution to the highest values. However this is the good game I have seen, so finally I just want to suggest if you wish to get the best performance for this game then upgrade the system with latest hardware and software which are require to be there in best PC Game.