Thread: where to pre order kingdom of amalur reckoning?

where to pre order kingdom of amalur reckoning?

Hi guys I have seen the demo of version of kingdom of amalur reckoning and I liked this game very much. So tried to do pre order of this game but I am not able to do pre order, I have all over through internet and also I asked at many stores but I can’t find kingdom of amalur reckoning anywhere. I am searching this kingdom of amalur reckoning game from many days, since I have seen the demo version of this game. So if anyone knows from where I can pre order this game than please let e know.

Re: where to pre order kingdom of amalur reckoning?

If you want to preorder this kingdom of amalur reckoning game than you can find contact and the list of retailers of your country by visit the preorder page of the official site of kingdom of amalur reckoning.

You can also reorder kingdom of amalur reckoning from EA online store that is origin. If you are doing pre order from retailers than make sure that you are pre ordering kingdom of amalur reckoning from trusted retailers. You can also do pre order from Amazon site also here you can get full description about the pre Oder and about the game.

when you are doing pre order of this kingdom of amalur reckoning game then you have three choice of packs because the kingdom of amalur reckoning comes in three pack this three items packs will offer you powerful tools to help you explore and battle your way through the massive world of Amalur.
    The three items available through pre order are as follow:
    1. The fate touched weapon pack
    2. The destinies choice pack
    3. The ultimate treasure hunter pack

You can also reorder kingdom of amalur reckoning from EA online store that is origin. If you are doing pre order from retailers than make sure that you are pre ordering kingdom of amalur reckoning from trusted retailers. You can also do pre order from Amazon site also here you can get full description about the pre Oder and about the game.
    As You must pre-order before the kingdom of amalur reckoning launch. The date of kingdom of amalur reckoning launch February 7, 2012. I have ordered kingdom of amalur reckoning from Amazon and I have got treasure hunting pack.

when you are doing pre order of this kingdom of amalur reckoning game then you have three choice of packs because the kingdom of amalur reckoning comes in three pack this three items packs will offer you powerful tools to help you explore and battle your way through the massive world of Amalur.
    The three items available through pre order are as follow:
    The fate touched weapon pack
    The destinies choice pack
    The ultimate treasure hunter pack
    As you know kingdom of amalur reckoning comes in three packs first one is the fate touched weapon pack which includes longbow, hammer, staff, greatsword and more weapons, with this pack you can arm yourself with a full arsenal of rare fate weapons. Then second is the destinies choice pack I this pack feature the unique fate card, the compass of fate and you will get three unique armor sets. Last one is The ultimate treasure hunter pack in this pack you will have dowsing rod in hand and you will be able to seek out all reagents for concocting potions.

Some of the game packs are depends on the retail specifics, where you will get the destinies choice pack from gamespot site, from Amazon you will get The ultimate treasure hunter pack and you will get The fate touched weapon pack from many participating retailers which list you will get visit the preorder page of the official site of kingdom of amalur reckoning.

Hey friends I want to do pre order for kingdom of amalur reckoning and I visit the preorder page of the official site of kingdom of amalur reckoning, but I don’t what exact is the process of the pre order so any suggestion will be appreciated?

Hey friends I want to do pre order for kingdom of amalur reckoning and I visit the preorder page of the official site of kingdom of amalur reckoning, but I don’t what exact is the process of the pre order so any suggestion will be appreciated?
    Pre order is nothing but order your stuff in advance so you just have to place a small amount of money to the retailer as a deposit toward your game that you will get later. By doing pre order you will get the copy for you to purchase when game launch. Later you will get the pre order code from your pre order retailer and also note that you’re your pre order retailer is participating retailer.

I want to ask one more thing about kingdom of amalur reckoning game pack. After ordering kingdom of amalur reckoning will I get all the packs or I have to choice one item from pack from every character?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I want to ask one more thing about kingdom of amalur reckoning game pack. After ordering kingdom of amalur reckoning will I get all the packs or I have to choice one item from pack from every character?
    If your pre order retailer is a recognized retailer and get one of multi item pack, then all item will be in your order with for example each item you create would get all nine Fate touched weapons.