Thread: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

question Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

Hi everyone,

I have heard that the Reckoning is going to be coming out in the middle of the Feb Month. Can’t wait too longer as the game sounds pretty good. I am a PlayStation freak guy. I want to know from you all guys that from where can I download the demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for my Plat Station 3. Or is there anyone here who has already downloaded the demo for this game on ps3? Any suggestions would be helpful.

smile re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

I have only knowledge that the demo version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game for the PC, Xbox and the PlayStation 3 was going to be released on the 17th of the January 2012. The Electronic Arts must have followed their words about this game. I haven’t tried with the download of the demo of this game on the ps3 but it should be available at the GameStop .

Exclamation re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

When I have checked the PlayStation Store a week ago then the demo of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for ps3 was not showing on the Store. I have also read somewhere that the demo was going to be released on this week. Have to check the PlayStation Network store update and tell you that the demo is available to download or not. Thank You.

ThumbsUp re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

Posted by Muskil:

I have heard that the Reckoning is going to be coming out in the middle of the Feb Month. Can’t wait too longer as the game sounds pretty good. I am a PlayStation freak guy. I want to know from you all guys that from where can I download the demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for my Plat Station 3. Or is there anyone here who has already downloaded the demo for this game on ps3? Any suggestions would be helpful.
    I have downloaded the demo of this game from the PlayStation Network yesterday. The demo seems to be awesome in all aspects. The demo is of the 45 minutes and you will be able to unlock some of the items of the demo that will be used for the full version game when you download it and start playing.

smile re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

VazV Wrote:

I have downloaded the demo of this game from the PlayStation Network yesterday. The demo seems to be awesome in all aspects. The demo is of the 45 minutes and you will be able to unlock some of the items of the demo that will be used for the full version game when you download it and start playing.
    I have too downloaded the demo version of this game from the PSN and I have got the items of the Mass Effect three free. So nice, that they have offered the items along with the demo version of this game.

question re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

Original Post by Orochimaru:

I have too downloaded the demo version of this game from the PSN and I have got the items of the Mass Effect three free. So nice, that they have offered the items along with the demo version of this game.
    I am a huge fan of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and I was surprised when I saw your comment that we are able to get the items free for the Mass Effect three. I will soon download the demo version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. But I want to know that which are the items that are unlocked when we are downloading the demo of the Reckoning for PlayStation 3.

ThumbsUp re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

When I have downloaded the demo version of this gme then I got the three items that were unlocked for the Reckoning to play the demo version and these items would be very useful for the full version of the Reckoning game. There are three items that are unlocked.

• Twinned Souls Chakram.
    • Twist of Fate Card.
    • The Infernal Helm.

Hope this helps..

re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

Orochimaru Posted:

When I have downloaded the demo version of this gme then I got the three items that were unlocked for the Reckoning to play the demo version and these items would be very useful for the full version of the Reckoning game. There are three items that are unlocked.

• Twinned Souls Chakram.
    • Twist of Fate Card.
    • The Infernal Helm.
    Appreciated Sir, Now, i cannot wait. Today only I will download the demo version of this game from the PlayStation Network and enjoy the game. Thank you EA for such a wonderful game.

re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

Orochimaru wrote:

• Twinned Souls Chakram.
    • Twist of Fate Card.
    • The Infernal Helm.
    Hey I have seen your comment in which you are telling about the items of this game. Can you explain me what does these items do and when they are used?

smile Re: Where can i download demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PlayStation 3

First of all let me tell you that, the Twinned Souls Chakram and the Twist of Fate Card are the both items which are unlocked when you have finished installing the complete demo version of the Reckoning game and have done the linking of your Origin of the account to the game.. Only for the Infernal Helm will be unlocked when you will complete the mode tutorial of the game. Now, I will explain you for what are the importance of these items:
    The Twinned Souls Chakram is an item that is used as a special weapon in the game and it damage the enemy when the player health bar and the man are to be boosted in the game. The Twist of Fate Card is a item that is used to give more energy to the or to boost the ice resistance of the player that you are using in the game. The Infernal Helm Is used for the protection of the head of the player and it serves the purpose of the helmet while playing the game.