Thread: Screen turn black while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Screen turn black while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hi friends recently I have install the demo of game, ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ in my PC. So I am very much excited to play this game. I like to play this game twice the days. This game is really the good game, but however I have seen one issue in this game that after character customization when I try to play this game the PC Screen get completely Black and I can’t able to play this game after this issue. I have tried many thing and tricks to overcome this issue, but however still I can’t figure out solution for this game. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know.

re: Screen turn black while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

According to my information may be there are some of the issue is there in your Monitor that you are using to play this game. Try to play another game and see whether the same thing is also happen with that game also. If yes then it means that you have to replace your monitor.

May be drivers are not up to date, because such thing happens when there are the requirement for updating the existing drivers to supports the latest game. Or maybe there is the need to make some upgrade in other Hardware or Software to play this game. Verify your system specs whether it is proper for this game or not.

Even I was also having the same issue at starting for playing this game, I have try several thing to play this game but not able to play this game. Finally I uninstall this game from my System and reinstall it and its works. So according to my suggestion this issue is sometime occurs if the game is not properly install to play. Make sure to install this game again and then try to play

I don’t have this game, but however as per my information if you have bought this game from Origin then you have to contact Origin about this issue, if you are sure that there is no Technical issue with your System.

The same problems I have seen with many people who have downloaded this game from Origin, so there might be a technical issue from the Origin site only. So it’s better to get this game from any another source to play this game without any issue. Or you can contact origin to fix such issue if you have get this game from there sources.

According to my information this might be some of specific ATI card issue. So if this is an ATI card specific issue then "turn off all post processing", and see whether it works or not.

There might be the software issue, because of that you can’t able to play this game. So try the same thing with some another game and see whether the same issue is still present for that particular game if yes then it is sure that some of the System software or Hardware or Driver is need to upgrade to play this game without any issue.