Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an Origin game?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an Origin game?

Hi friends recently I have heard from one of my friends that the game ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ is going to be another Origin exclusive. So is that true is this game is also one of the Origin game or it’s just a roamers. If you people have any ideas about this game regarding Origin related then please let me know. Any of the ideas or suggestion you guys want to share then please do the reply. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an Origin game?

According to my information if this game is also become one of the Origin game then it require to install and run the Origin Each and Everytime you want to play this game. And also the game that I know BF3 is also one of the Origin Game for which there is need to make the installation of the Origin based application that have navigation and other tools available to use for Origin Game. So if this game is among the other Origin Game then it is not good for this game to be one of the Origin game.

The thing that I know about any Origin game is that, if the game is Origin Based Game then at very Startup you will get message that you’ll need the latest version of Origin to play this game. So if this message you are also getting while starting reckoning then it is sure that it is one of Origin Game and need to install the latest version of Origin to play this game.

This game is not a Origin game because on the official site for this game I have not seen such thing about this game. So there is nothing to worry about this game to have to play in your System. So finally I just want to suggest is that Reckoning is NOT an Origin exclusive.

There might be chances that this game will be one of Origin Game, because this same thing happens with Battle Field 3. That after purchasing this game from gamestop and also on direct2drive, even then we have to install that game on the Origin Platform. So if the news is there that this is one Origin game then might be chances that in order to play this game, you have to install it on Origin.