Thread: Steam pre-order bonuses for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Steam pre-order bonuses for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hi friends recently I have seen the demo for game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, so I am very much happy with this demo version. I just want to know whether this game is available here on Steam and if yes then is there any pre-order bonuses is offered by Steam to have this game. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this pre-order bonus available for this game to get it from Steam then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Steam pre-order bonuses for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

According to my information most pre-order have some addition in the "Fate-Touched Weapons Pack" bonus offer, May you will have the chances to get Weapons pack if Steam offers pre-order packs.

The thing that I know about this game is that the Steam doesn’t have any bonuses for this game, and if you wish to know about getting this game from Amazon then there might be chances that they have some pre-order bonuses that you will get with this game. But however this is the best game and also it is available there on Steam to play.

There are no pre-order bonuses is available for this game to get it for Steam, but however this is good for this game to play on this Steam Player. These is really one of the best game I have seen there are many feature whi8ch is really incomparable with another game. So finally I just want to say that play this game with the Skills and don’t think about any pre-order bonuses or anything to have this game on the Steam.