Thread: PC GUI is not responding in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

PC GUI is not responding in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hi friends recently I have install the demo for the game, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I am very much excited to play this game but however when I try to play this game I have seen that at some of the spot the GUI is not responding on mouse click. So I am confused about this behavior of this game. If you guys have any ideas or you guys have seen these GUI problems while playing this game or any solution to overcome this issue, then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: PC GUI is not responding in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

According to my information in this game I have seen that the navigation for option that are present is quite simple. We can right click the stuff to get it works and also the game navigation is easy to read and also everything in this game can be link together. So there might be the chances that your PC configuration is not that much supported for playing this game. May be some of the Hardware or software upgrading is require there into your system to play this game without any issue.

This issue mostly occurs in PC gaming when the System specs is not proper, so make the verification for System spec that you are using in your System. However in this game I have not seen that any option needs to make Right Click to get the menus. OS it is recommended that you must make the changes there in the PC specs and if possible then update the graphic and other Driver which require for playing this game.

In this game if you want to make looting you have to use Right click, and then you have to press the compare option and after that you will get to move your mouse to the center of Screen. And before that your click will not responds any more. And the alternate thing that you can do with this game is that you can make use of external Joystick to connect with PC and then play this game with the help of that External Joystick. Because if you make use of Joystick to play this game then you just need to press X on any of the items to open and to make use.

Yes even I have also seen such thing in this game, there are need to make the correction for this thing in this game by which the user can easily interact with this game. So may be this issue will be fixed in full version of this game.

I think this is due to Graphic card issue that you are using in your System to play this game. May be the Graphic card is not inserted properly into the cabinet socket. So proper install the Graphic card into socket and then reboot the system to play this game.