Thread: What is Lockpicking in the ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ demo

What is Lockpicking in the ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ demo

Hi friends recently I have play the demo of ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ this is really the good game I have seen. There I have seen the good combination of the audio as well as the videos effect, but I was little bit confused about the Lockpicking. Because I have noticed that these game is more lockpick consuming. So what are the use of this lockpicking and how this lockpicking works in this game? I don’t have that much of information about this lockpicking, so if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this lockpicking then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: What is Lockpicking in the ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ demo

According to my information the lockpicking is one of the features of this game, that if you don’t have any point into lockpicking you cannot open few locks in this game. So this is the best of this game that if the player doesn’t have any of the point in this lockpicking then the player will not get anything and beside this lockpicking. There are many thing I have seen in this game. This is one of my favorite games.

In this game the lock opening is depends on the race that the player is playing, and also there is the racial in this game which gave some point into the Lockpicking. And with the help of that point the player can open the doors in this game.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that if you are playing with the Light Elf, then initially there will be no point in the Lockpicking. And also the minigame is easy to play, but however warded chest is unable to open in this game even you will get the bonus points in the Lockpicking.

According to my information the thing that I have seen in this game is that, the lockpicking is used to display the skill level of the player playing this game and also shows the lock difficulty. So with the help of lockpicking you can find out the location for the hard lock in this game which you feel interesting to play. So this is the good thing to make the use of lockpicking to know about the hardest location in this game.

Yes that is true that with the help of this lockpicking the player can found the hard lock in this game, the hardest lock that I have discovered in this game is just Outside of Agnar Farhal is a lorestone and toward the left of lorestone I have found one hard lock in this game.

The lockpicking in this game is something matches with the Skyrim's lockpicking, but it is somewhat easy then the lockpicking used in the Skyrim's. there also the need to have some of the skill point to be present into this lockpicking because when in this game if you have detected some of the hidden loot then there is require some of the point to have that detected loot, and if you don’t have any point there in to the lockpicking then you will definitely lost that detected loot.