Thread: Getting Blank/Black Screen while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

Getting Blank/Black Screen while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

In my computer I have recently installed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo and after installing this game whenever I play the game at that time I get black screen randomly. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. if any one have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Getting Blank/Black Screen while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

Well I have read your problem and I am aware of this problem. If you want to solve this problem then you have can solve this problem by turning off the Post Processing option. You have to first launch Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo game in your computer and after launching the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo game you have to go to the graphic menu of the game and then you have to turn off the post processing the option and then your problem will get solved.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after turning off the post processing option also if you are facing same problem then you have to also try to solve this problem by lowering the other graphic option and after lowering other graphic option you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also try to play Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo game with different resolution and then check whether it makes any difference or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have open Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo and then turned off the post processing option from graphic option and then also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the game in my computer but that does not help me to solve this problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

I think you should have to change the compatibility of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo and after changing the compatibility of the game you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem get solved.

Make sure that your system is fulfilling the minimum system requirement for the game and if it is lacking with the requirement then you will get such issues while playing the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lankesh View Post
    Make sure that your system is fulfilling the minimum system requirement for the game and if it is lacking with the requirement then you will get such issues while playing the games.
    This is an issue with the game not with the computer. My specs are far beyond the recommended and I have the exact same issue as the OP. Black screen after the beginning cutscene:

i5-2500k quad core
    16gb ddr3
    2gb ati 6950
    win7 64 bit
    catalyst 12.1

I will try disabling the post processing option.