Thread: Bug while driving Mosquitah in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Bug while driving Mosquitah in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I loved to do video gaming on my computer and I have installed Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction on my computer. I was playing Speed Summer Season. I was driving Mosquitah on Japan Super Speed track. The car automatically blow up. Could be because of bug issue? tell me if you have faced similar kind of issue. any comments on the above mentioned topic will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bug while driving Mosquitah in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I have also faced the same issue but I was driving on totally another track. I know that issue is quite frustrating but I am not having any idea to manage it.

I got the same kind of experience while driving Mosquitah. I don’t think so it was happening because of AI. I am wondering that there should be some debris available on the track which wrecking the car of mine. I also noticed some rumble stripes and if car went wide off inside of the dirt then coming back on the track and rumble stripes would have little rises to it. its ok if rumble strips destroys car of mine.

Well I am also having some rumble strip' wrecks. There was no debris while driving in the middle of the tracks. Even there were no cars around of me but still my car was getting explode. This particular thing happened me for 3 times but not necessary happened at the same place. Couple of them was happened at off-road and rest of happened at running over cones. It was really frustrating experience. For me. I don’t know whether it is bug or feature of the game.

It could be the bug issue and you have to tell developer of the game to set up a test team and check out the issue which you are getting. if it is happening because of bug issue then developer will fix the bug and after that release the patch.