Thread: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction is not similar to old Flatout titles

Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction is not similar to old Flatout titles

I could not find out the reason why the developer has kept name Flatout 3. People will definitely compared with the previous version of the game and according to it is not worth to play the game. I am sure gamers who has purchased Flatout 3 would surely disappointed. Post your speculation if you are having.

Re: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction is not similar to old Flatout titles

Fo3 is having stuntman mode and destruction derby. It is only concerned about destruction. We can also have original cars flatout1 and flatout 2. It does not make use of original Bugbear engine or assets. If you played Fo1 and Fo2 then you will find Fo3 totally different. If you really wanted to give a try to game then you should play some of the game modes and I am sure you will like to play. You can have some settings which will give you look and feel of original flatout.

I liked career mode and ability to make customize the elements of game. but I am not happy with the game and uninstalled the same from the computer and I am looking for refund from Steam.

Well according to me entire game mode is seems to be meaningless if physics is not good. All the people are aware of Flatout series that it is having excellent physics, soundtrack and fun modes. But recently released game is not having anything.

At least the developer of the game should make the physics similar to the previous version of the game. because current physics is looking totally different than Flatout . I am expecting that upcoming patch will give close feeling of Flatout. I know that it will be quite difficult to optimistic after releasing of the game. if patch fixes all the major issues then I will definitely purchase the game. I hope the developer will take some serious action on it.