Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Comparing graphics of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and Flatout 2

Video Games

Old 18-01-2012

Comparing graphics of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and Flatout 2

I am looking to compare graphics of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and Flatout 2. Well I am wondering that graphics of FO3 is not good as it was expected. I am assuming that it will not be fixed by the patch also. Can you tell me what do you thinking on it??? Welcome for any comments.

Old 18-01-2012

Re: Comparing graphics of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and Flatout 2

I am also expecting that graphic could not be fixed by apply patch. But I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game.
Old 18-01-2012

Re: Comparing graphics of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and Flatout 2

People are having positive user reviews in the game. I really wanted to see that developer of the game will put all the things in the correct direction. According to my opinion developers has made the game to get quick profit and use FO name for the purpose of advertisement.
There is need of improvement in gameplay as well as graphical look of the game. ,the developer should work on AI and graphics of the game then only people would think about the purchasing of the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,