Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get Data.bin password in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Video Games

Old 18-01-2012

How to get Data.bin password in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I have installed Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction on my computer. I noticed data.bin located at the root folder which is having *.lua files and also it is having autoexec.lua. it seems to be *.zip with password. But I am not able to search for the password. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 18-01-2012

Re: How to get Data.bin password in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I think that is the database file of this particular game. you should leave it alone. It is the database file which keeps the players doing cheating with Flatout 2 online until and unless you are using Nitro tweak.
Old 18-01-2012

Ok I got the idea what you are trying to say over here. I am not having autoexec.lua and it supposed to be used for the Windowed mode of the game. is there any mod available to get the same????? Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 18-01-2012

Well according to me official mod will be available by the developer of the game. it will have support for windowed mode, console, mission-editor. I am expecting there will be some documentation for it as well. So far there is no announcement from the developers but I will definitely catch you back once I will get any useful information about that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,