Thread: Is there any option to add bots in multiplayer mode of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Is there any option to add bots in multiplayer mode of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Are you aware of any option to add bots in multiplayer mode of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction? According to me there will be more fun to play with friends when there are bots. This particular feature was missing in the previous version of the game. Let me know if you are having any comments on the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there any option to add bots in multiplayer mode of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

There is need of having some bots to fill up the 24 players online since online gaming is running beat slow. If I am not wrong the above mentioned thing will fix in patch 3. Currently joining players are able to host listed and whether host is in the lobby or it is in the middle of race or derby.

Re: Is there any option to add bots in multiplayer mode of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I think you have not understood the thing at all. I wanted to know whether I can add bots in the multiplayer mode of the game?????

No there is no option to add AI bots in the online mode of the game. according to me it will be a great thing if they have provide the same. if I am not wrong it has been placed in feature by the developers and we can expect that in upcoming patch really soon.